09.07.2017

LIFE UPDATES - WHERE AM I MOVING NEXT?



Hola peeps, 

I said I would kick off my Blogger career and religiously blog about my experiences on my travels… but oh well! It has been a few months now.
Hey guys, and since this is a new blog, I hope you guys find your way here and stay!
I am currently celebrating life, because I am finally done with my second year of University. With celebrating I mean… I am currently sitting in the office of my part time job and do full-time 40 hours per week. Why the hell would I do that? Because that is the only way I can afford my expensive travel lifestyle!
So basically for the past year I haven’t had one real break, because I have been using this time to earn some money next to my studies. I know, I know, this sounds pretty boring.
But it actually enables me to experience more in life outside my work place and I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to travel the world within my own budget.
So what has changed?
I am moving to BARCELONA! Yes, you heard that right. Before I am starting my adventures in Bali and Bangkok at the end of January 2018, I will be moving to Spain.
My current studies requires an internship abroad for half of a year as well as a semester abroad. Most people from my studies choose to go home to the country they are from (as it is still considered international), but I chose to take this internship as an opportunity to, once again, live in a country I haven’t experienced before as a non-tourist.
I have always wished to live some of my college years in a big city. I never took the actual chance to do so, so I am pretty stoked about this opportunity.
Moving to Barcelona is finally something that will show much me how I actually love the big city flair. If you know me, I am already a San Francisco and New York City enthusiast, but how much would I really like it when I actually lived there?
I am super excited and would love to tell you guys all about my preparations before my departure. I am moving already in 2 WEEKS! Crazy! I already got a room, and will move in with my boyfriend before he is leaving in the end of August. My first day of internship begins on August the 1rst. I cannot wait to keep you guys updated on how it is like to live in Barcelona as an actual citizen. My boyfriend and I are planning to do a lot around Barcelona, to explore the Costa Brava and many more cities.
Our first journey begins on July the 27th when we spontaneously decided to spend some days in Palma de Mallorca! So I will keep you guys updated about the things to bear in mind before moving to a different country and share my experience. If you know my old blog already, you know the drill.


Karoline 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS