13.09.2017

Hiking up Tibidabo


















Good evening guys!

I hope this Tuesday treated you well.
My Swedish friend Linnea, my American friend Hannah and I have decided to take a nice hike up to Tibidabo after spending half of the afternoon at the beach. (Hannah unfortunately couldn’t make it anymore, but she’ll join our next hike )
We love hiking, but of course, we are not really experienced when it comes to trails. That is why we used the guidance of Hiking Barcelona, which gave us clear instructions on where to go to get a beautiful and easy hike to Tibidabo!

Linnea and I have decided to take our cameras with us, as we were rewarded by a beautiful view on our way up. Most of the candid material you will see here is made with her camera, as I have noticed that there is something wrong with my camera. (It is not only my lack of knowledge woohoo) Linnea took amazing pictures on our way up and I am so thankful that I can show you guys the pretty view we had! The church almost looks like a Disney castle doesn't it?
We watched the sun set and even saw some wild hogs! (which was kinda scary!)
I can only recommend everyone to do this hike. It took us about two hours to get to the top as we were stopping several times to take pictures. But see for yourself! :)











































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS